Fancy and Flashy does not always mean better.
It is important that you understand the character of the company you are working with and we want to prove to you that we care about your needs and the needs of your property with each and every interaction.
1. Look for and check reviews.
2. Inform yourself and ask questions. If the responses always lead back to closing a sale, you know what the priority is.
3. Face-to-face! Someone from a company and represents that company should be easy to get in touch with.
4. Know your limit! If a company keeps pushing a deal on you that won’t benefit you now or in the future, then that company is probably not right for you.
5. Understand your contract!
Of course, you can avoid the risks all together and Contact Us!